Pitch your company´s story and/or innovations to a global audience of 200+ executives from the international agri-food industry. Increase your visibility, earn PR and connect to collaboration partners and investors.
During this event (Monday March 28), 6 early stage companies will have the opportunity to present their venture, technology or business case in an elevator pitch of almost 7 minutes (PechaKhucha style*).
A jury, in combination with the audience will select the winner who will get the opportunity to give a 10 minutes presentation, 2 free full conference tickets and booth space at the next edition of the conference (value 5,000 EUR).
• Present to 200+ executives from the international agri-food industry
• Increase company´s visibility
• Connect to international collaboration partners throughout the value chain
• Connect to investors
• Boost of your product development and international market access.
• Online promotion (website, newsletter, social media and NetworkApp)
• Winner will be awarded with a 10 minutes plenary presentation and 2 free full conference tickets and booth space at the next edition of CROP Innovation & Business (value 5,000 EUR)
Who can apply?
Early stage companies (younger than 5 years) that develop and/or sell products or services for the agriculture industry.
Participation will be reviewed by the program committee.
How to apply?
If you are interested to pitch, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply before March 1st, as the number of presenting companies is limited and the organizing committee will need to select the top 6 before March 7.
Conference registration is required. Participants will receive 50% discount on the regular registration fee.
*PechaKucha is a presentation style in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each (6 minutes and 40 seconds in total).