On April 14-16, 2019 the bi-annual CROP Innovation & Business conference will take place in Amsterdam. This three day conference will focus on how R&D-insights lead to novel Agri products that help solve the grand societal challenges.
The goal of the conference is to inspire, to provide possible solutions and to promote an open exchange of information. Elements like pitches from start-ups, the involvement of young entrepreneurs and international students and round table discussions will be part of the program.
The conference promises once again to be a high-level international conference for executive management, entrepreneurs, start-ups, leading scientists and financial experts from the agri- and biotech industry. During the conference, new business models, partnerships and commercial applications in the field of genomics, traits and seeds will be presented and discussed.
The conference this year will introduce several new formats to foster interaction between the participants and the speakers. Around 175 people such as CEOs, CSOs, Business executives, heads of R&D/Biotech, legal firms, key scientists, policy makers and investors from the international Agri-Food sector will be present. Last edition, participants from 19 countries were present representing over a 100 different organisations.
Visit our YouTube channel for video and photo impressions at our Flickr gallery.
Programme committee members 2019
- Adam Anders, Managing Partner at Anterra Capital
- Dr. Léon Broers, Member of the Executive Board at KWS SAAT AG
- Johan Cardoen, Managing Director at VIB
- Per Klemm, CEO SelectaOne and VicePresident CIOPORA
- Herco van Liere, VP Business Development at KeyGene
- Niels Louwaars, Director Plantum
- An Michiels, Head of Research and Development at Hazera Seeds
- Mat Müller, Director, Business Development-Open Innovation Lead at Corteva Agriscience™, the Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™
- Leon Mur, Partner at Iventus
- Jan Pen, Advisor at Verdant Partners
- Adrian Percy, Head of Research and Development Bayer AG - Crop Science Division
- Prof. dr. Arjen J. van Tunen, CEO at KeyGene
- Dr. Paresh Verma, Director at Bioseed Research India Pvt Ltd