‘Innovation and collaboration in plant breeding for sustainable agriculture’
On April 14-16, 2019 the biennial CROP Innovation & Business conference will take place in Amsterdam. During CROP Innovation & Business 2019 the most influential trends that will affect crop innovation and value chain strategies will be addressed including indoor farming, whole genome sequencing, artificial intelligence, precision agriculture, consolidation, economic growth and sustainability.
The goal of the conference is to inspire, to initiate collaboration and innovation, and to promote an open exchange of information. Elements like innovator pitches from start-ups, the involvement of young scientists and -entrepreneurs will be part of the program.
The conference promises once again to be a high-level international meeting for executive management, entrepreneurs, start-ups, leading scientists and financial experts from the agri- and biotech industry.
Whom to meet
Around 200 delegates (CEOs, CSOs, Business executives, heads of R&D/Biotech, plant breeders, legal firms, key scientists, policy makers and investors) from the international Agri-Food sector will be present from around 20 countries and representing over a 100 different organisations.
Program committee members 2019
- Adam Anders, Managing Partner at Anterra Capital
- Dr. Léon Broers, Member of the Executive Board at KWS SAAT AG
- Johan Cardoen, Managing Director at VIB
- Per Klemm, CEO SelectaOne and VicePresident CIOPORA
- Herco van Liere, VP Business Development at KeyGene
- Niels Louwaars, Director Plantum
- An Michiels, Head of Research and Development at Hazera Seeds
- Mat Müller, Director Business Development-Open Innovation Lead at Corteva Agriscience™, the Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™
- Leon Mur, Partner at Iventus
- Jan Pen, Advisor at Verdant Partners
- Adrian Percy, Head of Research and Development Bayer AG - Crop Science Division
- Prof. dr. Arjen J. van Tunen, CEO at KeyGene
- Dr. Paresh Verma, Director at Bioseed Research India Pvt Ltd