On April 14-16, 2019 the bi-annual CROP Innovation & Business conference will take place in Amsterdam. This three day conference will focus on innovation and collaboration in plant breeding for a sustainable agriculture.
The goal of the conference is to inspire, to provide possible solutions and to promote an open exchange of information. Elements like pitches from start-ups, the involvement of young entrepreneurs and discussions will be part of the program.
The conference promises once again to be a high-level international conference for executive management, entrepreneurs, start-ups, leading scientists and financial experts from the agri- and biotech industry. The most influential trends that will affect agricultural research, crop innovation and value chain strategies will be addressed including precision and indoor farming, artificial intelligence, consolidation, economic growth and sustainability.
Whom to meet
Around 200 delegates (CEOs, CSOs, Business executives, heads of R&D/Biotech, plant breeders, legal firms, key scientists, policy makers and investors) from the international Agri-Food sector will be present from around 20 countries and representing over a 100 different organisations.
Programme committee members 2019
- Adam Anders, Managing Partner at Anterra Capital
- Dr. Léon Broers, Member of the Executive Board at KWS SAAT AG
- Johan Cardoen, Managing Director at VIB
- Per Klemm, CEO SelectaOne and VicePresident CIOPORA
- Herco van Liere, VP Business Development at KeyGene
- Niels Louwaars, Director Plantum
- An Michiels, Head of Research and Development at Hazera Seeds
- Mat Müller, Director, Business Development-Open Innovation Lead at Corteva Agriscience™, the Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™
- Leon Mur, Partner at Iventus
- Jan Pen, Advisor at Verdant Partners
- Adrian Percy, Head of Research and Development Bayer AG - Crop Science Division
- Prof. dr. Arjen J. van Tunen, CEO at KeyGene
- Dr. Paresh Verma, Director at Bioseed Research India Pvt Ltd