Pitch your company to the next stage!
Pitch your company´s story, innovations and objectives to a global audience of 200+ executives from the international agri-food industry. Increase your visibility, earn PR and connect to collaboration partners and investors.
During this event, 6 early stage companies will have the opportunity to present their venture, technology or business case in an elevator pitch of almost 7 minutes (PechaKhucha style*).
*PechaKucha is a presentation style in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each (6 minutes and 40 seconds in total).
A jury, in combination with the audience will select the winner who will get the opportunity to give a 8 minutes presentation, 2 free full conference tickets and booth space at the next edition of the conference (value 5,000 EUR).
• Present to 200+ executives from the international agri-food industry
• Increase company´s visibility
• Connect to international collaboration partners throughout the value chain
• Connect to investors
• Boost of your product development and international market access.
• Online promotion (website, newsletter, social media and NetworkApp)
• Winner will be awarded with a 8 minutes plenary presentation and 2 free full conference tickets and booth space at the next edition of CROP Innovation & Business (value 5,000 EUR)
Who can apply?
Early stage companies (younger than 5 years) that develop and sell products relevant to innovation and collaboration in plant breeding for sustainable agriculture
Participation will be reviewed by the program committee.
How to apply?
If you are interested to pitch, please contact: email@example.com.
Please apply before March 15th, as the number of presenting companies is limited and the organizing committee will need to select the top 6 before April 1st.
Conference registration is required. Participants will receive 50% discount on the regular registration fee.